The Center has been approved to take in 88 children, ages 6 weeks to 4 years. Our program offers both Full-time and Part-time care as well as an Extended care lineup for families to suit their needs.
We are offering Extended care program Monday to Friday from 6.00 a.m. till 7.00 p.m affording flexibility to parents with early or late work schedules. MLSC is also offering more flexible options for parents to choose anywhere between 1 to 5 days a week of care for their child*.
Our mission is to work together to empower high-quality program to get the best experiences and outcomes for children, families, and educators. Our goal is to provide high-quality early years programs to support the development of strategies, dispositions, and skills for lifelong learning through play and inquiry for children.
We aim for open communication as a key component in our relationship with the families. We believe “Learning and development happens within the context of relationships among children, families, educators and their environment”.
What age group of children do you accept?
We accept children of ages 6 weeks to 4 years.
When is My Little Sand Castle Childcare Center opening?
It is now under construction. We anticipate opening in Spring, 2021.
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer 10% sibling discounts.
What are your COVID-19 Health & Safety precautions?
- Complete COVID-19 Child care screening tool prior to entry.
- Daily Self-Assessment and Screening Requirements.
- Daily temperature check (child and Staff).
- Staggered pick-up and drop-off in designated areas.
- Contact tracing.
- Physical distancing, when possible.
- Brand new HVAC system in the center.
- Air purifying system with HEPA filters in each classroom.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces/toys.
- Personal Protective Equipment for all MLSC staff.
- MLSC staff will use special Childcare App to communicate with and give daily updates to parents, where appropriate.
What flexible care options do you offer?
We are offering Extended care program Monday to Friday from 6.00 a.m. till 7.00 p.m affording flexibility to parents with early or late work schedules.
MLSC is also offering more flexible options for parents to choose anywhere between 1 to 5 days a week of care for their child*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Do you operate on weekends and statutory holidays?
Yes, this care module will be coming soon. We will be providing 7 days of care which includes statutory holidays for families who work non-traditional days and hours*.
Sign up to receive updates on My Little Sand Castle Childcare Center
My Little Sand Castle Childcare Center
A safe, secure childcare environment with enhanced health and safety protocols coming soon to the Hamilton Area in 2021.