About our Infant Program
Infant Program is designed to provide a warm and welcoming environment for each child to grow at their own pace in a setting that offers protection, soothing bond, good hygiene, and continuing engagement with parents. Care is centred on their unique schedule, nutritional guidelines and any other needs based on daily observations.
The program accommodates 10 infants with 1:3 ratio of staff to children.
Features & Amenities
- Sleep room separate from the play activity space.
- Individual cribs
- Child-friendly, Healthy and Nutritious morning and afternoon snacks and catered lunch or feeding as required.
- Large windows in the room offer good exterior view and flow of natural lights throughout the day and seasons.
- Room has frontage and accessibility to the outdoor playground area.
- Child’s daily report delivered each day to parents/guardian’s mobile device or email.